Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekly Summary Sep 7 - Sep 13

9/7/2009 - 9/13/2009: 79.1 km 8:34:35

Overall a good week. Highlight, of course, was pacing Derrick Spafford for the last 30km of his amazing 100 mile race. We have the Army 1/2 this coming Sunday - I will race it but with no intentions other than having fun and supporting our dedicated Armed Forces

Mon - AM 2:03 (out at 4:30 am - Headlamp)
Tue - Noon Strength
Wed - Noon 32'
Thu - AM 45' - Noon Strength
Fri - PM 25'
Sat - PM 3:49 (Haliburton pacer)
Sun - PM 1:00

Gotta work on that pacer report now.

2 comments:

Sara Montgomery said...

David and Kim: Huge, huge thanks to you two angels. You went so far above and beyond to help Derrick, and by extension me, and we're both so grateful. I had a blast hanging out with you both and getting to know you better. You're a wonderful couple. Looking forward to seeing you again very soon.

Derrick said...

Thanks just doesn't seem like the right word, but guess it will have to do. I can't tell you how much I appreciated having you both up there to help me out and achieve a goal.

I've been reliving the race in my head ever since, and there are so many things that keep popping up and feeling from the day. It's a pretty special thing when someone can help you attain a big goal.

Thanks again.

Derrick

PS. Glad I didn't hit your shoes when I was puking.